EASTER TREATS | RAW CACAO BLISS BALLS
Bliss balls – probably the most photographed raw treat on the planet but still an awesome way to create a healthy treat with a variety of ingredients. In these ones we’ve added some fab Bestow Superfoods for an extra Easter boost!
- 1.5 cups of dates, soaked for 30 minutes in hot water then drained
- 2 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons of almond meal
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil, softened
- 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla essence
- 1-2 teaspoons of Bestow Berry Beautiful Powder (optional)
- 1 teaspoon of Bestow Beauty Powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Bestow Beauty Plus Oil (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Pinch or two of himalayan salt
Blitz all of the above ingredients together in a food processor or bullet. Scrape out into a bowl and add the following:
- 2 tablespoons of organic dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
Stir all together, place in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up to make it easier to roll them. Then we have rolled a tablespoon of the mixture and coated with one tablespoon of pistachios – blitzed to fine crumb, 1 tablespoon of dried raspberry powder (available from organic or health food shops) and 1 tablespoon of unsweetened dessicated coconut.
Store in the fridge or freezer. Happy Easter!!