4 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT GREEN TEA
Bestow founder, Janine Tait shares with us 4 awesome benefits of drinking Green Tea, the extra benefits of Bestow Green Tea and why she created an organic range of fair trade Teas.
FOUR AWESOME BENEFITS OF DRINKING GREEN TEA:
- It’s anti-carcinogenic
- Is scientifically proven to increase the hydration of the upper layers of your skin
- It enhances the action of protective enzymes in your skin
- Improves the protective barrier of your skin
TWO EXTRA BENEFITS OF DRINKING BESTOW LUMINOSITEA (Green & White Tea):
- It’s very high in Catechins a type of disease-fighting flavonoid and antioxidant. Here’s a tip: the longer you steep the tea, the more flavonoids you’ll get in your brew.
- White tea is even more powerful than green tea as it does all of this and more! And helps prevent the loss of your anti-wrinkle fibres. Bestow Luminositea is a Green and White Tea Blend.
You get enough of these powerful phytonutrients in one cup of Luminositea to reap all these benefits. Drink at least one cup a day!
BESTOW ORGANIC HERBAL TEA GIVES BACK
I think you’ll be pleased to know that Bestow Organic Teas are not only delicious and good for your skin, they are also helping to transform a community in Sri Lanka.
When we decided to develop a range of skin-beautifying teas, it was very important to me that they were not only organic but were sourced from a fair trade supplier.
I know that many of the workers in tea plantations in third-world countries are poorly paid and treated like second-class citizens.
For me, socially conscious business it is not about beating the supplier down to get the bottom dollar but paying a fair price for a quality product that is fair to all the people who are involved in producing it.