ROAST TANDOORI CAULIFLOWER WITH CREAMY COCONUT MINT DRESSING
Add wonderful tandoori spices and flavour to roasted cauliflower. Then team it with a creamy coconut, mint dressing for a delicious vegetarian, dairy free side dish or light meal.
Roast Tandoori Cauliflower Recipe with Creamy Coconut Mint Dressing
- 1 medium sized cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Zest and juice of one small lemon
- 2/3 cup of coconut yoghurt (dairy free)
- 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon of ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
Yoghurt mint dressing
- ½ a cup of coconut yoghurt (dairy free)
- Juice and zest of one lime
- 1 tablespoon of mint and parsley, finely chopped (save half for garnish)
- ½ teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon of Bestow Beauty Oil
- Salt and pepper
Heat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
Mix all the tandoori coating ingredients together in a small bowl. Place the cauliflower florets and sliced red onion into a large bowl. Add the tandoori coating and mix to coat well.
Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper in the oven. Drizzle with olive oil and roast for 25 to 30 minutes until starting to char on the edges. While your cauliflower and onion is roasting, mix all the dressing ingredients together in a jar and shake.
Remove the cauliflower and onion from the oven and let cool. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with parsley and mint.
Can be served warm or cold.