BESTOW CACAO BOOSTER SMOOTHIE
A breakfast smoothie is a delicious way to kick-start the day nutritionally and super-easy to make. This smoothie recipe includes protein to sustain your energy throughout the morning. Naturally, it includes the Twin Skin Essentials (Bestow Beauty Oil and Bestow Beauty Powder) and you can also add any other Bestow blends you are using.
Cacao powder is a great way to get that chocolatey taste and feeling of indulgence with the added benefits of providing your body with nutrients found in cacao such as magnesium and antioxidants for skin health. Creaminess is essential to a tasty smoothie and we find avocado is one of the best ways to do this as well as providing a serving of healthy fats for your body, keeping it full for longer.
Tahini, which is made from sesame seeds, also contributes to the creamy texture and gives the body a calcium boost. The chia seeds in the smoothie are bound to keep you full providing the body with fibre to help with gut health.
- 250 ml of liquid (such as water, coconut water, almond milk or coconut milk)
- 1.5 tablespoons of cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 1-2 medjool dates (or 2 teaspoons of honey or rice syrup)
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs
- 1/4 of a ripe avocado (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of Bestow Beauty Oil
- 1 dessertspoon of Bestow Beauty Powder
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Blend well, enjoy!