BESTOW GREEN SMOOTHIE
Essential Fatty Acids are crucial to treating rosacea. As April is Rosacea Awareness Month in Australia, we are taking the time to note the importance of anti-inflammatory foods and drinks that cool and soothe from the inside out. EFAs are not only anti-inflammatory but they also strengthen and support the acid mantle which protects skin from environmental irritants.
Integrating the Bestow Beauty powders and oils into every day food and smoothies like our Green smoothie allow for maximum absorption of these acids and better skin health overall. What you need:
- Half quantity of filtered water or coconut water
- Half quantity of apple or pineapple juice
- 1 banana
- 1 dessertspoon of Bestow Beauty Oil
- 1 dessertspoon of Bestow Beauty Powder
- A handful of leafy greens (kale, silver beet, spinach)
- 1 handful of frozen or fresh dark berries (optional)
- 1 pear or apple – can be peeled if preferred (optional)
Place all the ingredients in a blender to mix. Rotating your leafy greens each week will give you the maximum health benefits. For a cool drink, use frozen berries or peel and freeze a banana before adding it to your drink.
Organic produce is preferable but not essential. Serves 1.